How to get rid of Bed Bugs!
- We first must identify the problem and the extent of the bed bug infestation.
- We then let you know what initial preparation must be done to get ready for the bed bug treatment.
- We only use specialized equipment and products, please do not apply any products yourself as this can make the problem worse. This can in some cases drive them into the walls or even worse, create bed bug resistance to pesticides.
- The treatment for bed bugs begins by applying high volume steam to the mattresses, box springs, head boards, bed frames, and curtains to get rid of bed bugs in your home.
- We then apply a dual action pesticide and an insect growth regulator to the effected areas to act as a quick knockdown and leave a long residual barrier.
- We follow up our service with planned return inspections and treatments.
Bed bug control is extremely difficult. They hide in bed frames, furniture, closets, on curtains, behind baseboards, and in pictures just to name a few. A thorough inspection is required to determine the extent of the infestation. The average cost for bed bug extermination is $195 per infested room. This is contingent on a thorough inspection and extent of the infestation. For the best bed bug service in the Fort Worth area contact DFW Bug now!
817-656-4788 Fort Worth
Click here for a quote on bed bug cost.